Friday, August 25, 2017

Sand Of Times

Have you ever worn something that speaks to your soul??? Well Artizana is that brand for me, I feel regal and divine whenever I wear her designs.  The ethnic fabrics and deep colors makes me feel like the queen I am.  Ahimsa is a glorious top & skirt that comes in the following sizes  Slink Physique, Hourglass,  Belleza Freya, Isis, Venus, & Maitreya.  Ahimsa comes in 10 gloriously rich colors or you can buy the fat pack for mix and match options.

AvaWay has the perfect accessory to compliment this outfit.  I am wearing the Jasmine Panja Bracelet & Ring.  The hud allows you to choose different metals and stone to further customize your jewelry.

Eyes: (Ikon) ~ Charm Eyes
Hair: (booN) ~ Lab.040
Top & Skirt: (Artizana) ~ Ahimsa
Bracelet & Rings: (AvaWay) ~ Jasmine Panja Bracelet & Ring
Earrings: (AvaWay) ~ Laura
Head Accessory: (LODE) ~ Thorns and Grace ~ Leaf Wreath Mix ~rare gacha
Tattoo: (prodigy ink) ~ 7P ~ Henna Tattoo
Pose: (posESioN) ~ Issy 1 & Minash 4

No comments:

Post a Comment