Saturday, September 17, 2016

Welcome Autumn

I truly adore the fall season, all the beautiful colors of the leaves and the cool breeze in the air.  I came across the cutest set of leaf accessories to welcome autumn.  Persefona has a darling gacha set at Color Me Project featuring leaves for your hair, mouth and nose.  Best part is the gacha is 50% off pull price for an amazing price of 10L per pull.  Keeping with my fall theme, AvaWay has an adorable set Iren, featuring a leaf design and I love the colors in the hud.   You can pick up her set at current round of Cosmopolitan.  Not quiet cold enough here for me to bundle up just yet so I opted for this cute baggy dress by B BOS.  Renee comes in several colors and fabrics to help welcome Autumn in her all glory.

Eyes:(Ikon) ~ Charm Eyes
Hair: (Moon) ~ Tourniquet
Dress:(B BOS) ~ Renne Baggy Dress ~Marine
Jewelry: (AvaWay) ~ Iren Cosmopolitan 
Leaves: (Persefona) ~ Leaf Mouth, Hair, Nose ~ Gacha Rare @ Color Me Project

No comments:

Post a Comment