Saturday, April 30, 2016

Miss VIRTUAL DIVA 2016 Casting


Angels Kristan is looking for the next face of fashion.  I was not going to apply, why because I know very little about professional modeling.  I was telling Kona about the contest and he was like did you enter? You can do this he encouraged and that was the boast of confidence I needed.  So glad I have him in my corner, cheering me on, supporting me and all my crazy ideas, and just believing in me. I will do my very best to learn the ropes and the industry. 


I chose this show stopping ensemble from Virtual Diva, Euridice as my entry outfit because its so classy and fierce at the same time.  I love fur collar and train both takes this outfit to the next level.  I paired it with one of my all time favorite hair styles from her, Ada and added her Sun earrings in Onyx.

No comments:

Post a Comment