Monday, February 15, 2016

Rich Girl




Today I'm featuring an awesome pose set by BellePoses, Bitch Better Have My Money.  This is very sexy pose for you ladies that like to waddle in the lap of luxury.  The pose is a fur money clad rug with 6 different poses.  You also have added money attachments if you are modest and want a little extra coverage for your naughty bits.  I added a few items to my scene from past gacha events.

A couple posts back I told you about Certifye starting their new lingerie line called, Hush and ooh man will you like the new items.  I'm wearing the Goddess Lingerie Garter set in white. Trust me this one is a show stopper.  Keeping things luxurious, I grabbed my classy pumps by Glamistry, Ramonda and my fur shawl by Foxes, laced myself with some pearls and I was living it up.


Eyes: (Ikon) ~ Sovereign Eyes
Hair: (Besom) ~ Debrossi
Fur Shawl: (Foxes)  - Faux Fur shawl ~ Natural
Lingerie:(Hush by Certifye) ~ Goddess Lingerie White
Shoes: (Glamistry) ~ Ramonda Heels
Ring: (Maxi Gossamer) ~  Duchess dazzle Jewel
Jewelry Set: (Maxi Gossamer) ~ White Pearl
Pose: (BellePoses) ~ Bitch Better Have My Money 


No comments:

Post a Comment