Thursday, December 31, 2015

Lamira's 2015 Top Picks


My real life was hectic and very busy this year, which didn't give me a lot of time for blogging and Second Life. But, I have always made time to log in and shop for new clothes at monthly events because shopping will always be an addiction!  Hopefully, 2016 will bring more time for blogging and shopping in SL! Here is my list of favorite designers for this year. My choices this year were based on great design, cuteness and also affordability! I don't use sponsors because I don't feel like I have the time to devote to them. That means, I buy everything I blog and the items need to be affordable to me. It doesn't seem logical to pay more for a single item, than what I would spend for my entire outfit, no matter how amazing the item looks! With that being said, I hope all of you have a safe, happy, and productive new year! xoxo ~ Lamira

My Favorite Designers of 2015:

Shoes:
Reign
Clothing:
Zenith
Hair:
Wasabi Pills
Truth
Magika
(I can never pick just 1 hair designer!!)
Jewelry:
Ryca
Accessories:
Half Deer
Skin:
Izzie's
Makeup:
Izzie's and Pink Acid
Freckles, Moles, Eyebrows Etc:
Arise
Eyes:
Ikon
Nails:
Alaskametro

Furnishings:
Homes:
Trompe Loeil
Furniture:
Trompe Loeil & What Next
Cutesy Animals and Hodge Podges:
Half Deer

Favorite Events:
Collabor88
The Arcade

I'm Wearing:
Hair: Truth - Ryleigh
Skin: Meghindo - Varna Sunkissed (❤ Christmas Gift from my sissy Indy )
Freckles & Moles: Izzie
Lipstick - Birdy - Gloss Rasberry
Eyes: Ikon
Outfit: Tetra - Asymmetrical Drape Dress - @ Fameshed
Shoes: Reign - Gemma Boots
Rings: Kibitz



No comments:

Post a Comment