Thursday, December 17, 2015

Just Call Me Rudy


Many of the items in this post were gifts I received last year from creators and designer but I didn't open them until it was too late. I saved them in a special folder to show them off at this special time of year.  My jacket is from Ricieli and it's a gift at the On9 event and I paired it with these cool pants from B BOS.  Most of my accessories were from last year as either gifts or gachas. So a little old with a little new for my reindeer look.

StoryBrooke Gardens is one of my favorite places to visit in Second Life. 
 This sim is always decorated so lovely.  Where else would Santa's head reindeer live, but here.

Head: (TSG) Mimi Head
 Eyes: (Ikon) ~ Sovereign Eyes
Hair: (ploom) Currently Doe ~Mystic ~ previous gacha
Jacket: (R.icielli) ~  Bryn Jacket ~ Red ~ Gift @ On9
Pants: (B BOS) ~Lesb Baggy ~ Brown
Shoes: (Pacagaia Creations) ~ Knee High Sneakers ~ Reindeer Antlers ~ sadly gone
Bag: (Cocoroni) ~ Retro Bag Gacha Christmas 1 ~ last year gacha
Phone:(VCO) ~ Honey Deco Phone~ Milk Strawberry 002 gacha The Arcade
Earrings: (AtiK) ~ Deer Earring ~ last year gift
Nails: (Moon Amore) ~ Sweet Nails ~ Red Chocobo @ Kawaii Project
Necklace & Rings: (Yummy) Kitschy Holiday ~ Nice Necklace & Snowglobe, Gingerbread Rings gacha The Arcade
Ears & Nose: (Izzie's) ~ Reindeer Antlers & Rudolph's Sparkly Nose ~ past event item

No comments:

Post a Comment