Sunday, September 13, 2015

Some Dolls Shouldn't Be Played With

If you know me you know that I absolutely love gacha events.  
   The Arcade Gacha Event is hands down the cream of crop for as gacha events and promotions.  
So many talented designers and creators in one place offering some top notch items,
 for little of nothing.  Well in my case they often get tons of linden. 
 This round I was so stoked about the Tentacio Galatea Doll.  
Once I read the description that the skin could be tinted I nearly blew my wig off.  
This doll was what I have been dreaming of for so long on SL. 
I can be a black doll, you hear me a black doll, we do exist.  
Thank you so much for making this skin mod and allowing me to live out my dream
 of being myself, a black female as a doll. 


Head: (TSG) Mimi Head
 Eyes: (Ikon) ~ Odyssey
Body: (Tentacio) ~  Galatea Doll ~ Body Inked Natural Gacha @ The Arcade
Hair: (Clawtooth) ~ Ruby Starlight Prize 17 Gacha @ The Arcade
Jacket: (B BOS) ~ Basy Jacket ~ Leather Black
Bra:  (Tentacio) ~  Galatea Doll ~ Bra & Thong Black
Skirt: (B BOS) ~Ro Skirt ~ Leather Pink
Piercing: (Cute Poison) - Aperient  & Stellar Piercings







No comments:

Post a Comment