Wednesday, June 3, 2015

My Summer Hideout

https://www.flickr.com/photos/mscblog/17820715913
Trying something a little different for a while. I love all the beautiful home decor in SL. And I have said many, many times that I want to focus more on adding decor to my posts...I'm really hoping to stick to that idea for the summer. I'm not going to be posting every link because I want to focus more on the photography than "blogging" but if your ever curious about where to find an item in my posts, you can always message me.

Most items pictured can be found at the June Arcade event and May Collabor88 event.

Lamira's Wearing:
Hair: Analog Dog
Outfit: ColdLogic 
Shoes: Reign

Decor:
Outdoor Lounger: Second Spaces
Guitar: What Next
Hat: What Next
Lantern: What Next
Bears: Boogers
Sign: Cheeky Pea
Totes: Dust Bunny
Table: Dust Bunny
Pillows: Ariskea
Bird: Schadenfreude
Spring Flowers: Kalopsia
Food Tray: Erratic

Landscaping:
Trees: Half Deer
Poppies:  Dolly and Lilith Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment