Monday, June 8, 2015

Life Is Good

https://www.flickr.com/photos/mscblog/18443365989
 
Today was the first day of Collabor88's June round and guess who made it in!! This month theme is Summer Punch...and as always it was almost impossible for me not to buy everything I seen! I did manage to control myself and only buy 3 items tonight...lol.

First, I picked up this super cute romper by Hucci. I love this bold, green color and I was thrilled when I found Melody Bow Flats from Boom (not pictured) that matched perfectly!! But the most amazing item I came across was this Kiya Beach Hut made by Trompe!! I've been looking for a cozy, little summer home and this hut is perfect! I can't wait to start decorating it! It comes in 5 colors and has a dock extension and best of all it's only $88L...can you believe that??!! It's cute, it's cozy, and it's a super great price...so RUN...don't walk...and go check it out!! 

I hope all of you have a fabulous time shopping at this month's Collabor88 event! - Lamira

Credits:
Hair: (Truth) Damaris - Gingers Gacha @ The Arcade
** the flower is Hibi Yellow that is included in the Damaris - Brown Gacha**
Romper: (Hucci) Tacuru - Green @ Collabor88
Hut: (Trompe) Kiya Beach Hut - Fruit Punch @ Collabor88
Life Is Good Sign: (Ariskea) Porcelain Set @ The Arcade

No comments:

Post a Comment