Tuesday, March 24, 2015

They Know Me Better Than I Do


Happy Spring everyone!! 
I ♥ this time of year but I'm still super, busy in my RL! I did make time to drop by some of the best March events and put together this cute little outfit for my LOTD! This top can be found at IDK, the hair and skirt at Collabor88, the shoes at No. 21, and my new skin by Izzie can be found at the 2015 Skin Fair...but hurry it's over on the 29th!!
xoxo~ Lamira


I'm Wearing:
Body: (Maitreya) Lara V.2
Skin: (Izzie's) Qopi Sunkissed @ 2015 Skin Fair
Lashes: (Mon Cheri) Mesh Falsies
Eyes: (Ikon) Charmed - Denim
Hair Base; (Just Magnetized) Natural Hairbase Set 3
Hair: (Tableau Vivant) Sherilyn - Frizzy Chic @ Collabor88
Top: (Addams) T-Shirt Love @ IDK
Skirt: (Bueno) Denim Skirt Floral @ Collabor88
Shoes: (Reign) Braided Sandals @ No. 21
Necklace: (Yummy) Gemstone Accent Necklace
Pose: (GlamRus) Kristina @ TDRF


No comments:

Post a Comment