Monday, March 23, 2015

Izzie's Skin @ Skin Fair 2015

https://www.flickr.com/photos/mscblog/16721061268/

I seldom change skins but I fell in love with Izzie's new Qopi Skin at this years Skin Fair. I'm wearing Sunkissed with Blonde Eyebrows. I also purchased appliers for the Maitreya body, Slink Hands/Feet. On the left, I've added the Freckles and Mole tattoo. On the right, I'm wearing Smokey Eyeshadow, Strawberry Lipstick, Eyeliner, and Mole tattoos. This is an adorable skin and well worth the Lindens!
xoxox-Lamira



Izzie's Qopi Skin includes:- skin with dark brows
- skin with light brows
- skin with blonde brows
- skin with ginger brows
- skin with dark brows + cleavage
- skin with light brows + cleavage
- skin with blonde brows + cleavage
- skin with ginger brows + cleavage
- freckles on tattoo layers (face only + body & face)
- 12 lipsticks on tattoo layers
- 11 eyeshadows on tattoo layers
- 1 eyeliner on tattoo layer
- 1 eyebrow tinter on tattoo layer 
- 1 eyelash remover 
- 1 mod/copy body shape
- 1 mod/copy eyebrow shape

Also wearing:
Eyelashes: (Mon Cheri) Falsie Eyelashes
Eyes: (Ikon) Charm Eyes - Denim
Hair: (Little Bones) Ranger

No comments:

Post a Comment