Sunday, February 15, 2015

Stuck On A Feeling

https://www.flickr.com/photos/mscblog/16346879198/
Was trying to take a Valentine's Pic with Jakara when SL went nuts and shut me/my inventory out for over an hour.  -stomps my foot-  Jakara had to go to work...so the pic has to wait. -sighs- But, on a bright note, while waiting at the bottom of the ocean for my inventory to finish fetching my junk, I met some crazy peeps! :D Thanks dolls for making a very, blah night...alot more fun!! 
xoxo~ Lamira
Lamira's Wearing:

Hair: (Magika) - Tonight
Lips: (Pink Fuel) Glossy Pout
Top: (PurpleMoon) - Breezy Top
Pants: (Gawk) - Leather Pants Suede
Shoes: (Glamistry)- Ramonda Heels
Necklace: (Ryca) - Rosary
Bracelets: (Ryca) - Bangle Leather CC
Clutch: (OVH) - Greta Bag/Coral
Pose: (Ploom)- PYT #1

No comments:

Post a Comment