Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Lamira's 2014 Top Picks


This was an amazing year for me on SL. The best part is I have gotten to rekindle my friendship with Indy. We've been besties online for MANY years but we never seemed to be "doing" SL at the same time and had drifted off in different online venues. But, one voicemail and one missed text changed all that! I'm so happy she decided to return to SL and start this blog with me! It's given us a chance to shop, laugh, and make TONS of special memories together. Creating this blog hasn't been easy and we are still very new to the whole blogging scene but I am very proud of what we have learned and accomplished. We still have ALOT to learn, but I think 2015 will prove that we are serious shoppers, serious bloggers and we're here to stay!

MY FAVORITE DESIGNERS OF 2014:

Shoes:
Reign 
(I stay broke because of these hawt shoes!!)
Clothing: 
ColdLogic & Valentina E.
Hair: 
OMG, creators killed it in 2014! So hard to pick just 1!! 
Truth
Argrace
Little Bones
Analog Dog
Jewelry:
Ryca & Mandala
Accessories:
Zenith
Skin:
League
Eyes:
Ikon
Makeup:
Pink Fuel & Pink Acid
Nails:
Hello Dave
Mesh Addons:
Slink Hands and Feet
Banned & Ghetto Booty
Lola Tangos
Whatever Teeth

Furnishings:
Homes:
Dust Bunny
Furniture:
Bazar
Cutesy Animals:
Half Deer & Mish Mish 
Landscaping:
Alex Bader & Happy Mood

 ((Big Hugs to everyone to has visited our blog and fav'd our flickr pics this year.))
xoxox~ Lamira

No comments:

Post a Comment