Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Indy's 2014 Top Picks





This year has been so freaking amazing.  I have always been fond of second life, because of all the many possibilities there are here.  When Lamira asked me to come back here and start this blog, I was like girl I can help you, but I know nothing about a blog.  Well months later and I still know nothing about a blog, except it is so much fun.  I'm glad I have this time and place here with you all to express my love for Fashion and Photography, and I truly appreciate your supporting us in our blog. I can't wait to see what the new year brings for us!!!




My Favorite Designers of 2014


Shoes:
Ben's Beauty & REIGN
Clothing: 
Lolita & MoDanna
Hair: How can you pick one O_O, you can't so take em all LOL!!!
Little Bones 
Iconic 
Analog Dog 
Spellbound 
LeLutka 
Jewelry:
Ryca
Accessories:
Zenith
Skin:
The Skinnery
Eyes:
Buzzeri 
Makeup:
Pink Fuel & Glamorize
Nails:
La Boheme
Mesh Addons:
Slink Hands and Feet
Banned Booty
Lola Tangos
Mon Cherie Falsies

Furnishings:
Homes:
Trompe & 8f8
Furniture:
Trompe
Cutesy Animals:
Birdy & TSG
Landscaping:
KIDD &  Happy Mood

No comments:

Post a Comment