Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Couldn't Be Easier

https://www.flickr.com/photos/mscblog/16145429097/
[Raw image, no Photoshopping]
I've been super busy with my new RL job lately and haven't had a lot of time for inworld shopping. That's why I was so excited when I found this gorgeous outfit on the marketplace from Gizza's. And the absolute best part is...you get the complete outfit with mesh dress, shoes, and clutch all in the same box!!! (Several color choices, each sold separately.) So, all I had to do was finish my look with this "ooh soo sexy" hair from Little Bones and accessories from Ryca....Omg, love it when shopping is this easy, don't you?! ;) xoxo ~ Lamira

Lamira's Wearing:
Hair: [Little Bones] Haute - Ombre & Roots @ The Secret Affair
Eyes:[Ikon] Hope - Denim
Skin: [League] Erin 
Moles:[Dazed] Bambi Moles and Blush
Lipstick: [Dazed] Icelyn Lipstick
Outfit :[Gizza] Anne Marie Outfit -Nature
Bracelets:[Ryca] Bangle/Bracelet Plane Gold
Necklace:[Ryca] EL Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment