Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Winter Wonderland

Well my sister Lamira is off for a few days attending to some real life stuff and she left me here to my own devices.  After several hours at The Arcade Gacha Event I walked away  with many heavy bags and my inventory is bursting at the seams.  One of the items I was most excited about getting was this very cutesy outfit from Foxes, the Woodland Wonderland set and the  deer mask from Birdy. I finally settled on one of the many color choices and decided to blog the navy set and I paired it with some thigh socks I had in my inventory by Muka.  Feeling like my outfit wasn't quite complete I added my little friend here Sashay. This yorkie, by The Sugar Garden, is just the cutest thing and her facial expression is just plain adorable.
Skin: (theSkinnery) ~ Quiana
Hands & Feet: (Slink)
Lashes: (Mon Cheri) ~ Falsies Eyelash
Eyes: (Buzzeri) Bewitched Eyes ~ Amber
Hair: (Magika) ~ Harmony
Make Up: (Buzzeri) ~ Nyx Eyeshadow ~ Emerald
Make Up: (Pink Fuel) ~Lipstick~  Glossy Pout Choco
Make Up: (Pink Acid) ~ Anime Makeup Set  Blush @ Cosplay
Make Up: (Deesses) ~ Salome eye shadow ~ #3 @The Gacha Mania
Jewelry: (Foxes) ~ Woodland Wonderland ~ Watch Necklace Gold @ The Arcade Gacha Event
Jewelry: (Luas) ~ Kawaii Cuties - Cupcake Ring Blue ~ Past Gacha event
Dress & Boots (Foxes) ~Woodland Wonderland ~Navy @ The Arcade Gacha Event
Thigh Socks: (MUKA) ~ Thigh Socks ~ Lavender
Purse:(Foxes) ~Woodland Wonderland ~ Bunny Bag @ The Arcade Gacha Event
Mask: (Birdy/Foxes) ~ Deer Cutie @ The Arcade Gacha Event
Yorkie: (TSG) ~ Yorkie Puppies - Caramel Twin Bows




No comments:

Post a Comment