Tuesday, December 30, 2014

If Only In My Dreams

 Indy and I had soooo many plans for our Christmas on SL this year. We were going to do so much shopping, decorating, and celebrating the season...and I ended up missing pretty much all of it. :*(
My real life has been a hectic whirlwind the past 6 months and I had to be absent pretty much the entire month of December from SL. (I may post a little about it at a later time.)

I feel terrible about missing Christmas with my Sissy...but...I was here, if only in my dreams. <3
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mscblog/16144105932/

Hair: D!va
Jacket: MoDanna

Jeans: MoDanna
Shoes: Reign
Purse: Zenith (Gift from Indy)
Pup: The Sugar Garden (Gift from Indy)
Necklace: C&C
Ring: CentoPallini

I will add "proper links" to the post soon. I just got back and I wanted to add this post quickly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment