Thursday, November 13, 2014

Zenith

I got this amazing outfit from the Fantasy Gacha Carnival by Zenith. I love this collection, as each piece is amazingly crafted.  I have always adored her work from the first day I came across her store in a sale event.  Every time I see her name on the designer list for an event, I make a mental note to set aside some Lindens to buy whatever she is selling.  I truly feel like I'm on the highest point.


Skin: (theSkinnery) Quiana
Hands & Feet: (Slink)
Lashes: (Mon Cheri) Falsies Eyelash
Eyes: (Buzzeri) ~Bewitched Eyes - Amber
Hair: (little bones)~ Barbarella~ Group Gift
Make-Up: (Pink Fuel) ~Lipstick~  Glossy Pout Choco
Make-Up: (DeeTaleZ) ~ Makeup BLACK Eyeliner B
Make-Up:(BSD) ~ Supermodel Casusal Chic Collection
Piercings: (Cute Poison) ~Animus Piercings, Stellar Piercings & Aperient Piercings
Outfit: (Zenith) ~ Druid Complete Set @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival 

No comments:

Post a Comment