Thursday, November 6, 2014

Soaking It All In

I was about to rush off to all the new monthly fashion events this week, but at the last minute, I decided to do the opposite. Instead of shopping, I found a rural, quaint little sim where I could explore and soak in all the natural beauty around me. Not to worry though, my shopping bags will be heaping full before Monday! ;)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/mscblog/15725269331/

Lamira's Wearing:

Hair: [Argrace] Straw Fedora/Chloe - Blondes <3 Love This!!
(Hud with 5 color changing options for Hat and Band) 
Eyes: [Ikon] Hope Eyes - Denim
Skin: [League]  Erin - Medium Skintone
Top: [Sn@tch] Emily Ribbed Turtleneck Sweater - Black
(Includes 10 colors w/ Lola-Slink Appliers)
Pants: [Spirit Store] Kusa Skinny Jeans @ Kustom 9 Oct
Suspenders: [Spirit Store] Kusa Suspenders @ Kustom 9 Oct
Watch: [Mandala] SitenNoah - Brown
Camera: [Attic] Elfman Vintage Camera - Black Rare @ Kustom 9 Oct
Shoes:[Kokoia] B/ W Bailarina (Group Gift $1L)
Pose: [Purple Poses] Brenda #2

Location: Roche

No comments:

Post a Comment