Saturday, November 8, 2014

On My Way Sista

I'm in a rush! My sister Indigo is waiting for me to go shopping! And you all know a girl has to drop everything....and I do mean "everything" when her sister wants to shop! ;)  Good thing I'm already dressed for the occasion. Got this amazing jumpsuit and beautiful necklace from two different sales today(see credits below)...So off we go, to shop till we drop...or our men make us stop!

Lamira's Wearing:

Hair: [Argrace] Peyton - Sandy Blonde
Eyeliner: [League] Classic Wing Eyeliner
Lipstick: [Pink Fuel] Essential Lipstick
Outfit:[Modan Mesh] Ruffle Jumpsuit @ fi.friday Sale $55L
Shoes:[Reign] Buckled Pumps - Crimson
Clutch: [Pink Acid] All About Gold Clutch
Necklace: [Indyra] Heirloom Necklace Set @ 2 Day Sale (Mainstore)
Earrings: [Ryca] Hoop VN Gold
Bracelets:[Ryca] Fad S Gold

Bob The Pigeon: K Store
Location: Our Sim

No comments:

Post a Comment