Sunday, November 23, 2014

Hanging On

All the trees have lost their leaves where I live and the feel of winter is slowly creeping in. It's definitely sweater season! And I just love this new sweater dress I snagged from Kustom 9, I couldn't decide if I liked wearing it more with or without leggings so I snapped a pic of each look. ;) I also found these gorgeous heels at My Attic for only 95L! They are for Slink feet and you have to purchase each color (several available) but they are well worth the lindens!! So go grab them...now!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mscblog/15858961791/

Lamira's Wearing:
Hair: [Little Bones] Ranger - Blondes Gacha @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Skin: [League] Erin Medium Tones
Eyes: [Ikon] Hope -Denim
Dress:[Bueno] Ella Sweater Dress - Latte @ Kustom 9 Nov
Leggings:[Gawk] Brown Cotton Tights
Shoes: [Glamistry] Galla Heels - Brown @ My Attic - The Deck 95L (Several Colors to Purchase for Hud)
Scarf and Jewels: [CentoPallini] Silk Stole with Gem - Cream and Mocha
Ring:[Yummy] Boho Ring - Maroon
Earrings:[Ryca] Hoop VN - Gold
Bag:[Tee*fy] Marshmellow Soft Bag - Free Group Gift

xoxox~ Lamira


No comments:

Post a Comment