Monday, November 3, 2014

A Treat For the Road

https://www.flickr.com/photos/mscblog/15511301060/in/photostream/

I'm heading out to all the events this weekend and I figured I'd stop in my Cafe and grab myself a treat for the road.  Now I'm fueled up and ready to hit the events and SHOPPPPPPP!!!!  
xoxox Indigo



Skin: (theSkinnery) Quiana
Hands & Feet: (Slink)
Lashes: (Mon Cheri) Falsies Eyelash
Eyes: (Buzzeri) Bewitched Eyes - Amber @ Kustom9
Hair: (Analog Dog) Joan
Make-Up: (Buzzeri) -  Nyx Eyeshadow - Valentine @
Make-Up: (Pink Acid)  - Plumped Up Lips - Lipstick Basics - Punkin Pie
Top: (DRIFT) Central Park Sweater
Pants: (Lolita) - Retro Jeans Indigo
Shoes: (REIGN)- Monroe Boots- Cocoa @ uber
Jewelry: (Miam Miam Jewelry) - Double Hoop Earring off Marketplace
Jewelry: (LUXE) - Dainty Ring Bracelet Gacha ULTRA RARE @ Sad November
Jewelry: (LUXE) - Dainty Ring-Mustache Gacha RARE @ Sad November
Jewelry: (RYCA) BRACELET FL-I GOLD (L)
Purse: (Garbaggio) - Clear Bag - Orange @ Sad November

No comments:

Post a Comment