Wednesday, October 29, 2014

My Cup Runneth Over



Today was yet another year marked on the calendar... My Birthday.  Yet this year was much more special.  My beautiful sister, Lamira had the most wonderful surprise ever waiting for me when I logged on today.  She built me my very own cafe.  Words can't express how much I adore this cafe. 

My granny always says "My Cup Runneth Over" and I often wonder what she meant. 

 I am FULL
I am COMPLETE
I Have More Than Enough!!!!

My friend, my sister, my road dog, my ace boon coon I love you for taking time out of your real life to create me such a special gift and I will cherish you forever.  I appreciate you and your friendship. Love you with all my heart sis.
  Indigo

I will post more picture of my beautiful cafe on our flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment