Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Maxed Out

https://www.flickr.com/photos/mscblog/14969103473/
[Click photo to see larger view]
I hate changing skins. It's just a thing with me. I've worn the same skin for over a year and used the same skin creator for over 2 yrs. But, it's time for a change! So, after much browsing and demo testing, I picked a skin from League and I am in love with it! New skin and a new outfit from Indyra...now I'm maxed out and it's time to go home. -sigh-
xoxo~ Lamira

Lamira's Wearing:
Skin: [League] Erin - Medium Skin Tone (Opal Makeup Option- Slink Hand & Feet Appliers)
Moles: [Oh Liv!] Face moles
Lipstick: [Pink Fuel] Glossy Pout 
Nails: [Hello Dave] High Gloss Mix 2
Hair: [little bones] Seafoam - Ombres & Roots
Outfit: [Indyra] Nicolette
(Comes with Dress,Necklace, Clutch- Dress Has 8 Color Options Included)
Shoes: [Reign] Allure Heels
Bracelets: [Ryca] Fad S Gold
Location: Indyra's Mainstore Sim


No comments:

Post a Comment