Friday, October 24, 2014

Did You Hear That?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/mscblog/15427799178/
Since Halloween is getting closer, I decided it would be lots of fun to go out on a spooky, ghost hunt. Indy is sleeping, so I took along my adorable puppy, Spike. I was uber excited and ready to snap a picture of anything ghoulish that Spike and I stumbled upon. Sadly tho, we didn't manage to see a single scary thing. Maybe next year Spike! D:

Lamira's Attire:
Skin: [League] Erin - Medium (Feline)
Freckles: [Soonsiki/Milk] Odd Beauty Freckles 
Eyes: [Song] Miko - Abyss @ Kustom 9 Oct
Hair: [Tableau Vivant] Hallie - Dip Dye @ Collabor88 Oct
Dress: [The Secret Store] Anita Empire Dress - Purple Fog @ Collabor88 Oct
Shoes: [BOOM] Norma Heels - Purple @ Collabor88 Oct
Socks: [The Sugar Garden] Frilly Lace Socks
Ring: [JCNY] Lotus Mood Ring $10L MP
Camera: [DooDads] Camera $1L MP
Puppy: [Alchemy/Birdy] – Chi Chi Chihuahua - Spike Black @ Chapter 4 Aug

No comments:

Post a Comment