Sunday, September 7, 2014

Always On Time

https://www.flickr.com/photos/mscblog/14978130570/
Click image for larger view.

My sissy Indigo is away for a few days and this has forced me into cleaning out my inventory and straighten up my house instead of shopping. -frowns- It's ok tho, I still found time to put together this super, sexy outfit and make a fast trip to the coffee shop ;)
~xoxo Lamira

Lamira is wearing:
SKIN: [Al Vulo] Mimi - Sunkissed
Hair: [Analog Dog] Ring - Dark Blondes
Eyes: [Buzzeri] Celestrial Eyes - Winter
Lipstick: [Pink Fuel] Glossy Pout
Makeup: [Modish] Nica Vogue Eyeshadows @ Swag Fest 2
Moles: [Oh!Liv] Facemoles
Tats: [Taox] Leg Melodrama Bird & Tibetan Lotus Essence
Nails: [ZOZ] Elegant Black Fingernail & Toenail
Dress: [Gawk] Black Vintage Blouse Dress
Shoes: [Reign] Magnetic Pumps
Bag: [Swallow] Handbag Killer Clutch Her - Rare @ Oh My Gacha [Aug] {TY Sissy! <3}
Watch: [Mandala] Billionaire - White @ Collabor88 [Aug] {TY Sissy! <3}
Rings: [Ryca] HPC Platinum
Ring: [R] Three Rose Ring $1L @ MP
Earrings: [Ryca] Hoop VN Platinum
Other stuff:
Pose: [Label Motion]
Location: [Spill The Beans]

No comments:

Post a Comment